Meet Thunder at DrupalEurope in Darmstadt
It’s happening soon! Just one month until DrupalEurope from 10th until 14th September in Darmstadt. We are not just there to sponsor the trivia night and the contribution sprints but will also be giving exciting talks, participating in a panel discussion and be introduced in various case studies by our CTIs and partners. We are very proud to be able to make such a big contribution to DrupalEurope with Thunder.
We want to share our excitement with you and give you an overview where you can meet us in addition to the trivia night and the contribution sprints. One topic or another relating to Thunder is sure to pique your interest. Experience the following presenters:
- Kai Riecke (CTO Burda Magazine Holding) in his speech „Add open source to your DNA – how Burda built the Drupal 8 distribution for professional publishing“,
- Christian Fritsch (Thunder Senior Developer) on “What could you expect from Drupal core contributing” and
- Daniel Bosen (Thunder Lead Developer) in the Drupal distribution panel.
Visit the presentations and case studies from our friends and partners too! The presentations are heavily tied in with Thunder and will give you exciting insights and experiences to take home with you.
- Wolfgang Ziegler (CEO/CTO, drunomics GmbH): “Building high-performance Thunder sites”
- Wolfgang Ziegler (CEO/CTO, drunomics GmbH) and Oliver Berndt (Founder Senior PM der mediac Digital Solution e.U): “Contentpool Centrally editing distributed content”.
- Leon Kerker (Projektmanager, UEBERBIT) and Frank Meyer (Head of Project Management, UEBERBIT): “mylife.de – looking back over the past two years”.
- Stefan Borchert (CEO, undpaul) and Lucio Waßill (undpaul): “How the biggest trade fair in sports became a leading digital publisher”
- Ole Olsen (CEO, Digital Collections Content System GmbH): “Drupal in multichannel publishing environments”
- Matthias Kretschmer (CEO & Founder, DeskNet GmbH): „Integration of an editorial calendar with Drupal / Thunder“
- Lukas Fischer (Digital Strategist, NETNODE AG): “There should be a better /admin/content! Improve your content management with Content Planner.“
- Andre Baumeier (Head of Technology, Hubert Burda Media) in the panel “Finding Drupal Talent – A Recruiter’s Dilemma Panel”
ThunderCMS also will be a participant at the social event Publishing + Media get-together evening .
It is a casual get-together for people interested in the Publishing + Media track at Drupal Europe. Please register, if you want to take part: https://goo.gl/forms/g8YhGx1jh6HTlAxU2
We are really looking forward to meeting you at DrupalEurope!